Things awkward after having sex together?

I’ve been seeing a guy for about a month and we slept together for the first time. He took me out to have dinner after but things felt a little awkward after that between us though he was still really sweet..

For example - he’s usually always holding my hand, but after the dinner he didn’t hold my hand the whole time but in between. I could feel a little bit of awkwardness between us.

He was talking about me meeting his friends and said ‘it would be funny if I took my-‘ and then paused and said my name instead.

He’s also sharing a house with a landlord who is very strict and doesn’t allow people to come over so he’s had me over twice by telling the landlord I’m a coworker who needs his help. He bought up the topic of wondering if they heard us or have ‘realised’ that I’m not just a coworker and what’s going on.

We still kissed multiple times after the dinner and he made me sit on his lap. He promised to make me a tea but he couldn’t so he said he’ll make it for me next time. He carried my stuff for me and told me to get good rest cause I was tired.

On on our way back in the taxi though he started saying that this week was going to be crazy for him and he’s not looking forward to work. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said see you soon.

I don't know if I’m overthinking about his behaviour or he feels comfortable with me now. We haven’t talked about what we are or our relationship yet.

Im usually the first to text after dates. Should I text him first tomorrow?
2
0