Guy asks for t my Facebook but haven’t talked to me, should I reach out or wait?

Met this guy at a conference, didn’t talk much during the event but when it ended we happened to head to the bus stop. So we sat there and talked for a whopping 30 minutes.

He mentioned that he would like to sign up for dance classes, and since I am interested in dance too so I casually joked around and said we should go together! (I am pretty sure it passed as a casual remark...) to which he says yes we totally should.

Conversation steered elsewhere and before he left, he asked for my Facebook and said he’ll talk to me about the dance classes.

It’s been a week and I haven’t heard anything though.

Is it in my court to reach out or? I just thought he would be the one who would initiate since he did say he will talk to me about it again.
0
1