Why is he so hot and cold?

so I see him staring at me a lot and he’ll look away quickly when I notice and I intionally thought maybe he was attracted due to the constant glances and I also caught him checking out my body and he was being weird like me and my coworker where about to see a patient bc we’re not as high up as him we said we’d go after him and he then insisted we went first then disappeared and one of his colleagues waited outside alongside myself bc it was only a one person job, he then came back and asked her “what’s the hold up” like um you created the “hold up” it was really awkward and silent? I then seen him again with his friends and his friend asked him what he thought of me and he said “not bad for a fat girl” his friend said “she’s more than not bad” and he said “yeah but she’s fat” he isn’t lying i wear a us size 10/12 so I’m definitely not skinny but i don’t think i’d say I’m huge either. I don’t get it why is he pleasant and shows signs of liking me sometimes then other times no? Is it possible when he was checking me out he realised I am indeed chubby and got turned off... But then again that’s something most guys would notice before making all those stares at my face
Why is he so hot and cold?
Add Opinion