Why is my boyfriend denying the fact of reading romance? do you think he is mad on me because I discovered that?

We are both 18 and I always knew that he was a bit different, he don’t like video games, and he call me princesse, but otherwise he is very manly, since he do boxing, he is tall and muscular, the kind of guy you don’t want to make angry. I was once laying on his bed, and when he went to the bathroom I found under his couch a book with a girl, I thought it was a play boy but it was a romance novel, and I saw that under his bed, there is a collection of harlequin book. I laughed at him, asking him, if he loved this kind of thing, but he denied everything. The probleme is that I saw a romantic poem written about me, in one of his books, so he couldn’t deny. Now he changed on his behavior, I mean, he don’t speak loud and when we cuddle he is kind of rigid. Do you think he is mad at me? Why is he acting like that?
3
0