My fiancé never invites me with him?

We live together and go everywhere together. We go to his grandparents' every morning and his mom lives downstairs (same house, different address). He'll leave me sitting at his grandparents' while he goes downstairs for at least half an hour. If he has to go somewhere he just says,"I'm going to ______." and doesn't even ask if I wanna go. Also, we're staying with a friend of his until our apartment is ready. The friend lives with his girlfriend and her family. We stay downstairs (again, same house, different address thing). Last night we got home and it was already past midnight. We go to our room and turn on a movie to settle in. He goes upstairs to grab his cigarettes and comes downstairs and says,"(friend's girlfriend) is back with her friends (male) I'm gonna go drink a beer with them." I'm pregnant so I obviously can't drink, but I can still hang out and interact. I say,"ok don't be too long." I fell asleep and by the time he came back and woke me up the movie was over. My feelings have been hurt all day. In fact he went upstairs again about half an hour ago and didn't even tell me where he was going. I don't know where he went or what he's doing or with who. Whenever I hang out with a friend I ask if he wants to come. He usually turns me down but that's fine, at least I offered. When he does his stuff, I feel awkward inviting myself because I assume he didn't ask me cause he just doesn't want me to come? I doubt that but that's what it feels like. It's gotten to the point where if he goes anywhere at all I know I won't know about it and I won't see him again for quite a while. If I did this to him he wouldn't be ok with it. It just hurts my feelings a lot and makes me feel like he would rather be with everyone else than me. I think if we're serious I should know where he is. Not that he needs permission, I just should. I feel so lonely when he does it, like an after thought. How do I bring it up to him without seeming clingy and obsessed/controlling?
My fiancé never invites me with him?
Add Opinion