Why is it that when a guy asks you a question regarding whether you find them attractive or not and you answer they still don't believe you?

Insecurities? It blows my mind how guys think that women are ''deceiving'' or ''lying'' to them when they're genuinely not about whether girls find them attractive or not and they ''feel bad'' if you don't give them physical affirmation like sending sexual pics? Is it not possible for a girl to not want to send sexual pictures to a guy who she genuinely respects and likes deeper than a sexual fling. Also the two people know that they can't be together due to long distance so is it wrong for her to send sexual pics to a random guy when the long distance guy isn't 1) in a relationship with her and 2) hasn't ever asked for sexual pics? I'm baffled i'm well and truly baffled.
0
1