I sent a letter to my ex boyfriend and he hasn't responded. Has anyone else tried it?

I'm trying to get back with my ex. We went out to the woods 2 weeks ago so we could talk. We did a little talking. Then he asked me if I thought their was anything left to salvage and I told him I thought it could be fixed. Then he started kissing me and told me he missed me. Then he tried to have sex with me. After he took me home he asked for a picture and I sent him 3 normal pics and got no response. I gave him a letter telling him how I felt and I told him all the things I was sorry for. And I told him I loved him and I told him all the things that bothered me the reasons why I left him. I told him I needed to know what he thought and how he felt. I gave it to him yesterday and he hasn't gave me a response yet.
2
1