Does/did my guy friend actually like me?

Hey, so I had a guy friend who would always tease me by pulling pranks on me by asking me out and making other related embarrassing comments. I knew it was a prank anyway, so I kept on saying no until he said it was a prank because that’s just his nature. I wouldn’t fa for it. One time we accidentally kissed as we were trying to hug and our lips brushed against each other when we went the wrong way. He pulled back and said ew, and I also pulled back in shock. He said he only liked me as a friend, and I thought the same way too. He also said not to tell anyone. I never did. I knew it was an accident, but he later teased me about the kiss saying it was “cute”. However, last week of senior year, when we were coming back from the senior trip on the bus, he decided to sit by me and he started cuddling me, and I was shocked again but liked it at the same time. This time was no accident. We also ended up making out. He said again not to tell anyone we kissed (which is why I’m keeping his identity anonymous.) I send him texts and he doesn’t respond. Finally, four days later when I ask him if he wants to hang out at a grad party, he says no thanks since he’s celebrating his first anniversary with his girlfriend, and that he got back with her on graduation day, which was two days after we cuddled and made out. Now we just text as friends like nothing has happened. Now he seems more mature when he texts me and doesn’t tease me at all like he used to. However, I can’t stop thinking, did he actually like me before? Were those pranks real? I really don’t understand what’s happening. We’ve been friends since sophomore year, and apparently he decided this was a good time to cuddle. I can’t stop thinking about him and caught feelings for him though I’m slowly trying to get over him.
Does/did my guy friend actually like me?
Add Opinion