My crush on snapchat?

So quite 1-2 weeks ago I added my crush on Snapchat, my friend told me to do exactly what he does. Like if he snap me I would snap back if he ignores me I would ignore back. So first he snapped me with a black pic asking who I was then I told him who I was and then he ignored me. It was night. Next day I send a hot pic of me on my body on the mirror at the gym I was covered but my body was 🔥🔥 and then he snapped me a pic on himslef then I snapped then he snapped a pic of the side of him then I snapped then he snapped and I ignored and then I sended a streak in the night just on my shoulders and hair it was a really hot pic and he ignored. Then after like 3 weeks we began to joke with each other like I was fat and he was skinny like I called him skinny and he called me fat (the diseases) I’m not nearly fat tho and we chatted on Snapchat on that matter , like we joked with each other. Than after a couple day I send a “streak” for everyone on like the wall /floor in the gym and he ignored. I don’t think he’s interested.. can u help me out? And school is about to end I have just 2 days to see him in school (ps we don’t go in the same class) l bec after we have a summer break for 3 months and I’m sure I will lose my crush on him. Somebody help?
My crush on snapchat?
Add Opinion