Is he checking me out?

I know this guy well. Old enough to my father. He has made comments about my appearance that would require some heavier observation on his part than just a passing glance, such as commenting on a small tattoo on my forearm. I caught him looking at me from head to toe once. I think he does it when I'm not looking because there is heavy eye contact during our conversations, but it's not constant. There are times that I look away and when I look back, he's still gazing at me. Last time we talked, I had a maxi skirt and a crop top on, but it was long enough to hide my stomach. When I was sitting down to talk with him, I pulled the hem down to make sure I was being modest, and did so a couple more times during the conversation. When I stood up to leave, my shirt lifted a bit. I laughed a little and pulled it down. He laughed and said, "yeah, you've been fighting with that this whole time." It made me embarrassed that he commented on it. I'm thinking he's just an observant person but what do you guys think?
Is he checking me out?
Add Opinion