I don’t know if getting married or living together will improve things or not? (Continued in comments). ?

I’ve been with this guy for almost 8 years. We were so good together our 1st year together but I had a “friend” tell me that my boyfriend would always call her at night and flirt with her. She would show me the messages and my boyfriend would promise me he didn’t. One day when she went to the restroom, I looked at the number and it wasn’t even my boyfriend. I felt so bad that I had trusted my friend more. I was such a bitch to him for 2 months and even told another guy that I would date him if I wasn’t already dating him because I thought my boyfriend was playing with me. I told my boyfriend what happened but he said that that wasn’t an excuse. I felt terrible but after that, he became a horrible person with me. I stayed and begged him. He would constantly threaten to leave me if I didn’t do things his way. One day he broke up with me and right away I talked to another guy the next day, not because I liked him but because I knew he liked me for a while already. I just felt like I needed attention. (My boyfriend and I were both so immature in hs). Later my boyfriend begged to get back with me and we did and I didn’t tell my boyfriend what happened but I guess he had a feeling. He tricked me and I told him the truth. He was mad and was mean all over again. About a year later, I don’t know how I guessed his Facebook password but I saw how he liked another girl and was planning to hug her a necklace before he graduated. I didn’t tell him anything but I questioned him several times. Until one day I told him and he ended things. About 2 days later I talked to the same guy from before. Sigh I shouldn’t have. Then my boyfriend begged again and I told him everything. At first, he didn’t say anything.
1 y
Lately he’s been breaking up with me a lot and always comes back saying how nice I am and that he takes it for granted. I always feel like he will be loving to me again, but no. When I tell him to hold my hand, to post a picture of me on Snapchat, other little things, to call me at night sometimes, he says I complain and bitch a lot and to find someone else. When he asks me for these things, I get happy and I’m glad to do them. I just don’t feel understood.
1 y
Today I asked him “do you think I’m the one?” And he said “fuck it fucken irritates me when you ask these questions, I wouldn’t be wasting my time with you if I didn’t think that. I just want to tell you that if you ever try to control me in anyway, we are done, don’t ask me to do those things for you like when you want to hold my hand. I’m not going to show you how I truly feel for you ever again.”
2
0