He's busy when I ask if we could go somewhere, but keeps trying to invite me to his place. Lazy, doesn't wanna run into someone or trying to get laid?

We've been talking/seeing/"dating" for few months. We haven't been intimate yet and he's never even suggested that, but lately he just wants to "hang out at his place" and has told me it's okay if I stayed the night (because he "lives pretty far away"). He doesn't really make moves on me and is a bit shy. But this sudden change from us going out together to "come visit me" makes me think. Is he tired of going out, afraid of running into another girl he's seeing or trying to get intimate? And if the last one how do I know if he just wants sex or if he might be into more than just that?
1
1