Does it mean anything if a drunk guy kisses you and holds your hand?

So I went drinking with some friends from my college course, we're not super close so cause we've only know each other for a few months, so this was a way of getting to know each other better and things.

At one point I asked this guy to dance, I had a little crush on him so thought the drink would give me a bit of courage. So we danced and he kissed me. It got quite intense and he was grinding on me and kissing my neck. We went back to meet our friends and he kept grabbing my hand and interlocking and caressing my fingers. This carried on all night then and in the end he made sure I got home safely and we went our separate ways.

I've seen him a few times since and we've chatted briefly but we haven't had the chance to speak alone so I have no idea where we stand now. I like him even more now and I have no idea how he feels about me or how to approach the situation. Does this just sound like drunken behavior or could he like me more? He's generally a really sweet guy and does tease me quite a bit but I can't stop overanalyzing everything now and thinking it all meant nothing.
31
7