Why do nice guys never get anywhere?

Just curious.

Why do nice guys never get anywhere?

4172

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg, he’s cute, but I disagree—a real nice guy does get a good girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, you just asked the #1 question on GaG.

Your premise is incorrect. I work in a whole building full of nice people who are doing very well. The guys in my group are easy to get along with and they all have beautiful girlfriends.

Usually the guys who ask this question really aren't very nice at all, and don't have much idea what "nice" even means. It's usually socially awkward guys who don't know how to make friends and just end up making cold approaches to strange women. They ask for a date after a minute of small talk and can't understand why women turn them down.

• Enlighten thank you I been through hell and back but always try to put others before me I been working from age 10 and I'm 26 now I been dragged through the mud so many times but keep standing. Anyways thank you for your in put I will take that to heart I am a bit awkward in talking with people, something I been working on lately.

• @BeMeanToGirls Cut my dick off? After three dates they invariably were taking me home with them and raving about the sex. Why? I LISTENED to them when they talked, and paid attention to them during sex.

• I think most people start out easy to get along with. I know I did. But if life kicks the crap out of you often enough, your hope dies a slow death. And you're left lonely and bitter. Which you are then reminded is unattractive. And on it goes.