Do you still look at your girlfriend and think she's beautiful even if you don't say it?

My boyfriend and I have been together a year. At first (which is normal) he used to call me beautiful frequently an d It really boosted my confidence and I felt beautiful. Now, its something he barely ever says. Sometimes on occasion he will look at me when we're laughing or when we're together in a way that looks like he's thinking it, but he doesn't say it. I've had a lot of confidence issues in the past so to me it feels like i'm unattractive. So guys do you ever look at your girlfriend/wife and just think wow she's so beautiful but you don't necessarily say it? I mean I think my boyfriend is very handsome, I don't say it much because it felt lately my compliments are one-sided.
9
2