Guys , what do you like about petite girls?

i think its about how cute and small they look. so feminine and so young. i wish everyday i was petite but i will just get surgery one day. being tall is gross in my opinion.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It’s nice knowing that a guy is his girls rock her someone to feel safe with and no disrespect to any girls out there but to answer this me for example a 6’3 solid tall guy would feel more like her rock or mountain lol she can depend on regardless of how strong she is etc...

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah obviously guys feel more manly and protecting around short girls

• Petite is cute... because men feel better about protecting them... You feel stronger as a man when your girl is petite.
    On the other hand tall girls are nice as well... we like you tall girls too... mainly, guys will look to pair with a girl little bit under his height...
    So don't be upset and angry... don't get any surgery...
    You're fine as you are...
    You just need to find a guy that is slightly taller than you... he'll like you... trust me

1|0
    0|0
    • thats not true but okay

• Show All
    • that tall girls are nice or liked. tall is man trait.

• I like tall girls. And I have many friends that like tall girls because they are tall as well

Most Helpful Girls

• Dont get surgery for that. Im am 4"11' , So yes. As a small girl. I advice you to stay the height you are. I thing some of tall girls are dead drop gorgeous and dont need to be short to get guys. Or anything.

You can be cute even if you are taller. You have a female body so no way you are masculine. You are feminine. So stop worrying. Size doesn't matter (heigh )

1|0
    0|0
    • it does to a lot of guys but thanks. you must be so cute at 4'11 omg i wish i had your height

• I wish i could be taller! I couldn't reach some of the shelves at work and people were laughing at me, go shopping and you can't reach for the things you want on the shelves and always need help, had to sneakily go to kids section to buy clothes because you don't want to embarrassed yourself for wearing kids clothes

1|0
    0|0
    • aw that all sounds so cute! being super tall is masculine and unattractive tbh

• I think tall you look so much better in a lot of clothes! And you can see the concert or firework without needing to climb up something lol

• most guys are attracted to petite+its easier to find clothes and shoes when you are petite! even if you have to go to a certain store its still much easier. females are supposed to be feminine and short.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• I prefer long but not as long as myself. But if I have noticed small girls tend to act more confident and overvalue reach as an physical attribute

1|0
    0|0
    • yea because they are more attractive!

• Women come in different shapes and sizes but they are ALL beautiful.

0|2
    0|0
    • thats not true. There are obvious things that make a woman more attractive.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you may find unattractive, i may find beautiful.

• That’s she’s small enough to handle... throw her around... bang her good, cause she’s so light and tiny...

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah petite is cute, but I also like tall girls. Not taller than me though, I like how I don't have bend down lol. And walking side by side is less awkward cause there's not a huge height difference

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girls, i like the idea of a dominating woman i height and or strength. Smaller women are ok too but im a tall girl kinda a guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like many kinds of body shapes, it's all about the personality in the end

2|0
    0|0
  • Being tall is wonderful, and let the man in a good position for you.
    Dont change it for anything, furthermore, if you dont act with superiority despite of your height, many men will love that.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they're petite n very tiny some guys like them cuz when with a tiny women they think them being tiny makes their thing look bigger, I honestly heard a guy seriously say that

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its OK. Hey, don't do anything stupid like going for surgery. You are fine. Don't mind about the traits. Its the beauty of your heart that most of the boys love.

0|0
    0|0
  • First, you answered your own question
    Second, how r u gonna have a surgery to become shorter? Ur gonna go through the breaking bones procedure?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're really cute and easy to tease. They also tend to be pretty perky in terms of personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys like "petite girls" and theyre even in the minority if you ask me.

0|0
    0|0
    • You have it the other way around

• I like ecerything about short girls. I don't know if it's the same as petite

1|0
    0|0
  • Petit surgery? Wtf. You've only got 1 body 1 life live it. Stop wishing for better

2|0
    0|0
  • How tall are you and why do you feel that way about yourself?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well most boys care wether ur tall or not cause its kinda intemidating but let me ask ya how tall u are?

0|0
    0|0
  • They don’t do it for me. I don’t like petite girls sorry to break your fantasy. I like chubby curvy girls that burp and fart like a sailor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hella tall and hella small.
    The average is just so... average...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure why i like short and petite girls, easier to do positions in bed I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i like petite girls just because they have small and cute look

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• I wish I was taller honestly. Tall girls’ legs just go on and on, and they’re usually thinner too. Also, most clothes look better on taller people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m not a guy but I’m bisexual so I think I can say something on this topic. I love petite girls. They are adorable. I honestly think it is kind of weird that I like them so much because I really like to be the smaller person in the relationship. But petite girls are just super attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • How do you get surgery to make yourself petite? Is that actually a thing?

0|0
    0|0
  • its easy to hug and cuddle them

2|1
    0|0
  • Im actually petite I'm 5ft 2in

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont say that. Both have its charms

1|0
    0|0
  • My bro likes girls like me, tall and fit