Guys , what do you like about petite girls?

i think its about how cute and small they look. so feminine and so young. i wish everyday i was petite but i will just get surgery one day. being tall is gross in my opinion.

936

Most Helpful Guys

• It’s nice knowing that a guy is his girls rock her someone to feel safe with and no disrespect to any girls out there but to answer this me for example a 6’3 solid tall guy would feel more like her rock or mountain lol she can depend on regardless of how strong she is etc...

• yeah obviously guys feel more manly and protecting around short girls

• Petite is cute... because men feel better about protecting them... You feel stronger as a man when your girl is petite.
    On the other hand tall girls are nice as well... we like you tall girls too... mainly, guys will look to pair with a girl little bit under his height...
    So don't be upset and angry... don't get any surgery...
    You're fine as you are...
    You just need to find a guy that is slightly taller than you... he'll like you... trust me

• thats not true but okay

• that tall girls are nice or liked. tall is man trait.

• I like tall girls. And I have many friends that like tall girls because they are tall as well

Most Helpful Girls

• Dont get surgery for that. Im am 4"11' , So yes. As a small girl. I advice you to stay the height you are. I thing some of tall girls are dead drop gorgeous and dont need to be short to get guys. Or anything.

You can be cute even if you are taller. You have a female body so no way you are masculine. You are feminine. So stop worrying. Size doesn't matter (heigh )

• it does to a lot of guys but thanks. you must be so cute at 4'11 omg i wish i had your height

• I wish i could be taller! I couldn't reach some of the shelves at work and people were laughing at me, go shopping and you can't reach for the things you want on the shelves and always need help, had to sneakily go to kids section to buy clothes because you don't want to embarrassed yourself for wearing kids clothes

• aw that all sounds so cute! being super tall is masculine and unattractive tbh

• I think tall you look so much better in a lot of clothes! And you can see the concert or firework without needing to climb up something lol

• most guys are attracted to petite+its easier to find clothes and shoes when you are petite! even if you have to go to a certain store its still much easier. females are supposed to be feminine and short.