Any ideas on how can I improve confidence?

I am really running low on confidence. I fear speaking in large groups and i am left alone. I can't approach girls. I can't speak with people easily. Are there any tricks that can help me? Or any books i can read that can definitely help me change my attitude and increase my esteem? Please help me.

721

Most Helpful Girl

• How to make friends and influence people is a fantastic book. I hate to say this, " but fake it till you make it." is a good saying. A ton of people think I'm an extrovert because I'm so outgoing when meeting new people but I'm really a cringy and awkward introvert at heart who bit the bullet. As far as approaching girls, I have always had trouble approaching guys but part of that was that I never had guy friends or hung out with guys! Now that I hang out with more guys it's a bit easier. Although it's still hard. Good luck buddy!

Most Helpful Guys

• Hey man , first self developpement is something that won't happen overnight and definitly not in a week you have to always keep improving and getting better it even becomes an obsession (believe me )
    Confidence and social behavior : read how to win friends and influence people, train your body , wear good fitting cloths.
    Girls : read how to become a 3% man
    If you're not into reading watch Farfromaverage youtube channel and good luck.

• Talk and don't stop. Uncomfortable pauses will wreck the moment. Ask tons of questions where are you from? What fiods do you like? Which is your favorite movie, planet, type of chicken, color etc.. most women want to hear and be heard. Use her name a lot. People love to hear their names. If your phone rings ignor it, take off your watch and leave it at home. You and only you can boost your confidence. Practice in a mirror.