Is he a flirt or does he generally like me?

This guy who I’m really close friends with, let’s call him /// has been acting a little suspicious recently. He’s one of the biggest flirts and I know that so I’ve made sure he’s only ever been a friend. So basically we have drama class together and he wanted me to do a scene together from the sound of music “16 going on 17” and he’s made a little dance for us where he like twists me into him and so on, we also had music on in the classroom and he took my hands and wanted to dance with me. I won’t explain everything but in class I was upset so we were sitting and I had my head on my knees and he was asking if I was okay and then put his arm around me and let me rest on his arm, he then was like playing with my fingers and just hugging me and being cute and other lessons he’s often pretty touchy, he’s pretty touchy with most people as it’s his personality but with me he’s a lot more so like he doesn’t put his arm around other people, as well as I think he was jealous when I was sitting next to another guy in class as he was telling me how the guys not that nice and like thinks he can get in with me and was looking at me in class when I was next to him, what do you think? Does he generally like me, just a flirt or does he want to use me for sex... because as well as the cute things he makes dirty jokes and such
Is he a flirt or does he generally like me?
Add Opinion