DO you think it is a good idea for me (female virgin who is nearly 30) to accept a proposal of friends with benefits with a guy I have been?

on a few dates with? I feel like maybe I am not pretty or smart or accomplished enough to attract the men I really desire and if I do I imagine they in most cases will not want anything more serious. Everything passes in this life, both the good and bad times, and life is short and I can’t wait around for Mr Right when he hasn’t come along in three decades! It’s about time I became a woman! I know on one level I am accepting breadcrumbs but at least one vaguely melancholy night of pleasure and happiness might be all I am worth to the men who are true catches and I guess I am trying to be realistic and accept that and try something different for a change. I know it’s kind of sad but I’m not having much luck in the dating world. A lot of men think I am pretty and attractive but I haven’t met one I really like just yet. And I think maybe I have hit the wall and I’m past it at 29. I’m not getting any younger, I don’t want to be 30 year old virgin and most people think that is strange anyway! What do you think I should do? Accept what little affection I can get or what?
4
1