Lying and cheating?

So I'll start by saying that my age is incorrect I'm in my thirties and my boyfriend is in his 20s we've been together for 4 years and we lived together. When someone thinks of soulmate I for sure thought he was it. I found out he was lying about going to work and he was just staying home and playing video games and after the 3rd or 4th time that he swore he wouldn't lie again I finally took his keys and told him that he needed to move out. I guess I was thinking that he would leave for the weekend clear the air give us some time to think and come back after we thought about it except he moved in with this girl's family and proceeded to begin rekindling a relationship with his ex-girlfriend. I'm finally how I found all this out was because I set up a fake Instagram account and try to see if I can get him to meet up with me and in one day of texting on Instagram he went to meet up with this fake person who was really me. He has a million excuses obviously this isn't the fullest story. I'm older I don't want to date anymore and I do love him what do I do?
Lying and cheating?
Add Opinion