I feel like my boyfriend is distancing himself lately, what can I do?

So I haven’t seen him much lately because I’ve just had lots going on. We see each other at school everyday (we’re in high school, I’m in the 12th grade he’s in the 11th). But I just recently graduated and now there’s a little bit of school left. I’ve been absent for 2 days because I just had surgery on my jaw. And I found that the past few days, he’s been just flat out ignoring my messages. He’ll send me things on Instagram and all this, proving to me he’s active, but he just won’t open/respond to my messages. Yesterday he got off school and ignored me for 6 hours without an explanation. I didn’t argue or ask him about it, I don’t want to seem obsessed or anything.

He isn’t usually so busy that he ignores me for hours on end, although he seems to be doing it again now. I messaged him this morning, continuing the conversation from last night and he said “morning babe how are you today?” And I replied maybe an hour later, and it’s been almost 3 and nothing from him.

I just feel like he’s distanced himself or something, maybe he’s losing interest? What should I do here?
1
0