How big Nylon Panties Changes into a thong just in 1 second?

Since my Father separated from mom, one of uncle ( distant relative ) has been supporting mom financially & he has relationship with my mom, one week ago, he went to picnic with his 5-6 friend and their wives, he took my mom & me along with him... it was a river there, so uncle, his friends, some aunt's and mom all of them were bathing in their undergarments, they all were in fun mood, then uncle did a thing which made everybody surprised, suddenly uncle went to mom and hugged her tightly and from her back he caught both end of her big nylon panties and pulled it up and within a second like a a magic her all big panties got shoved inside her butts and her big panties got converted like a thong, everyone was shocked to see this and mom was feeling very embarrassed, and i had never seen such a thing before so i just wonder how he converted her big panties in a thin thong just by pulling it up?
0
1