How can someone who claims they care about you, stop talking for three years?

So I was hanging out with my guyfriend and I notice he would hold my hand and than he grabbed my face and kissed me. I was shocked and I was happy because I had a big crush on him. So the next day, I don't hear from him and it turned a week, I still have not heard from him. I was sad that he didn't care to check on me. I always do it, im loyal, when he's sick im there, if he's having problems I listen. So I reach out but I was angry, I told him that I didn't like him and I regret the kiss, and he told me not to worry about it. That hurt me. Than I told him don't take advantage of my friendship and to get out my life. Than he said that im pushing him away and that he wouldn't dream of doing that. After that his phone was unavailable and he haven't talk to me in three years. :( It hurts that he went this far. He must really hate me.
1
1