I’m just not happy?

A bit about me, I’m an 18 year old man. I seem to get on quite well with people and have some good friends. On the other hand though, I haven’t had a girlfriend or sex, simply I don’t think I look good because my friends say I’m a good smooth and confident talker but how can I show it if I am already judged beforehand? I also don’t know what spot say sometimes around girls and am lost for words but that improves after having a drink. It doesn’t really bother me that much but my friends sometimes talk about the girls they’ve been talking to and it makes me feel unwelcome because I can’t put any input in and it’s awkward I have to sit there quiet. I’m very self conscious about what people think about me for sure too at the same time and I feel as though everyone thinks I’m annoying or weird. It certainly doesn’t help wearing glasses either does it? I’m trying to focus on a career move too aswell at the same time. How can I become more at peace with myself, because I think I need to get used to being mugged off
I’m just not happy?
Add Opinion