Should I bother texting him if I sent the last text?

There is a guy who I’ve a crush on. He comes across very sweet and shows interest in me in person.

However we have not contacted each other. I haven’t seen him or spoke in 4 weeks.

The last time I seen him was at a barn dance and it was so cute. We were all over each other the whole night and he kissed my forehead. I said to him I’m going home and he said give me a kiss.
So yeah I texted him the day after it was near 9pm. I found it hard to make conversation so I haven’t spoke since even though I want to.

i could text all the time but I don’t want to ruin my chances.
So should I confront him when I see him out again or not as if I say to him mid way kissing why don’t you text me will he have the urge not to text me then.

what shall I do 😢

if he just wanted me for sex he would’ve made it known maybe as a boy I know showed signs of this and I ignored. Only texting me last at night wanting me out etc
2
0