Why do guys call women crazy the minute there is a disagreement?

I learned to not even argue with men because men will call women crazy no matter how wrong he is. If you see something suspicious and address it he will call you out for it and flip it around to make it seem as if you are just insane. I dont have to go into detail Im pretty sure every woman has experienced it with a man before. Also I get frustrated if I argue with a guy that Im datibg and he grabs me so that I won't hit him. Im not even the type to hit someone over an argument I only hit in self defense. But one time I had sex with my (now ex) boyfriend and soon after I caught him texting his ex. Yes under normal cicumstances I would have been wrong for going through his phone but I FOUND DIRT! Obviously I had good reason to be suspicious. So I didn't fight him or slap him even though he was asleep. I just woke him up and told him to take me home and to call "babygirl" was her name in his phone. He ended up grabbing me and holding me down and saying "dont even think about hitting me" "dont fucking hit me" and I calmly told him multiple times to not hold me down. Finally I told him to get the fuck off of me and he acted like I was crazy because of it. Many times I have dealt with men treating me like Im crazy when really I feel like Im the logical one.
2
1