Thoughts on this awkward situation at work?

I have no idea what to do. I’m 17 and I have an older co-worker, he is 43 with mental illnesses which is fine but he is always staring at me and looking at my body inappropriately all the time. I feel really uncomfortable about it due to stuff that has happened in my past, and he also made an inappropriate comment about me so I made a compliant about him and my manager told other workers about it and they think i’m being dramatic and “crying over nothing” and i overheard her speaking to my colleagues and she said “you can’t look like that with makeup and long thick hair and expect men not to look at you” and nobody even objected. The problem is his age and the fact that I have to see him all time, when other older men stare or look at my body I just ignore it, it’s not like it’s something I’d cry about every time it occurs but it’s put me in an awkward situation as this guy I work with who is my age is now avoiding me completely, I’m certain it’s because of this also the compliant was supposed to be kept confidential and not only does everyone know but it has clearly been exaggerated to them.
Thoughts on this awkward situation at work?
Add Opinion