What does it mean when a guy does these?

I have this guy friend (classmate) who doesn't interact much with girls and even said that no girl attracts him (a few months ago) and recently he found out that I was playing a particular game which he often plays too (pubg) and wanted to play it with me online. Then one day, as I was playing the game, he saw me online and asked me to message him when I'm done so he can join me. When I was done he just started the game the game (2 minutes?). I played with him yesterday too by the way, here's the convo.

*I replaced my name with 'anon' for the first line*

[6/12, 3:02 PM] Guy friend: Anon did you rank up or rank down from yesterday?
[6/12, 3:02 PM] Guy friend: by the way tell me when you're done
[6/12, 3:02 PM] Guy friend: I wanna play oso
[6/12, 3:31 PM] Me: I'm done
[6/12, 3:33 PM] Guy friend: Ok sweetie wait I'm almost done

*oso is the short form for also*

After that, he immediately became idle (probably sucided in the game or exit it) his game to join mine. Alright, I'll just get to the point. I don't really understand what he meant for the last line, especially for someone who doesn't interact much with girls (sometimes, never) and as he never flirts with girls in school.
1
1