How to make a guy you never even talked to fall out of love with you?

There's a guy living on my district that always hangs with the drug dealers around my block. A couple years ago he managed to find the facebook I used to use and messaged me on there, but as that account was actually my friend's he ended up talking to her. He was trying to get to know me but when she told him she wasn't me and that I didn't have Fb (which was the case, I only used that old account to text through messenger, I never posted anything on that account and there wasn't my name or a pic of me to make anyone think that I used that account so no idea how he got it and I'd rather not know honestly) he planned on going out of the discussion but she told him to contact her on her new personal account if there's anything he wants to tell me and doesn't dare to.
That friend never told me if he ever did get in contact with her but today my other bestie told me that my friend told her that she actually met up with the guy and that he was being near desperate to get with me but just couldn't, he then started to get creepy on how possessive he is of me as I do know other guys of my district have "a crush on me" and like follow/stalk me around telling each other if I looked out of my window and will go out, send people in the places where I could have gone to and say with who I am, also film or take pics of me but whatever.
The problem is that that guy is the little bro (I'm 19 and he's like 24) of the big leader of the drug dealing in my district that is the biggest of my city, and I don't wanna have anything to do with him. But recently he added me on my now real personal FB with a just made up account and he named it "uncertain soul", I did not accept him as a friend and then that account got erased. I was like I'm just being paranoid he wouldn't make up a whole account just to get to me but he had no friends on that account, asked me as a friend, and disappeared after I refused.
1 y
There was also that one time when a drunk and high guy was going crazy around my block and when he catched me checking what was going on from my window he started screaming at my parents "if only you knew all the shit she does and how much of a slut she really is!" (I'm virgin and I don't do shit, with my brothers and stupid stalkers you bet I'm too paranoid for that) and even though the two were friend he beat him up to blood on the spot.
1 y
But yeah I never ever talked to him and I walk with my head down when I go past his group to not start drama as my neighbors would talk about a make out in the middle of the road all because of one shared glance so I don't get why he's so desperate for me and even less how to not make him interested anymore.
0
1