Was it a booty call, or did he really want to see because he really does miss me?

So, I have been knowing this one individual for about 5 year's, on and off. And tbh, I should know his true attentions with me by now. Btws, so he message me around 1a. m asking me what I was doing, when he had all yesterday to hit me up. But I was on and off Facebook, but it's still no excuse, so anyways moving on. So I told him that I was just chilling really not much, and said what about you, so he said nothing he was just chilling, but he did ask if he could come see me. And I'm like Wtf. I mean I know we haven't seen each other in a few months now, and he contact me, like this past week and confess and told me how he miss me, me and my V-Card smh. Anyways, I just thought it was kind of strange, because I let him off in a nice way and told him that I couldn't said no, then he asks again around like 2a. m. something and adked again, and was like, let me see you just for an hour. It's justvodd coming from him, because he was begging to see me, and when I told him in the nicest way, he he couldn't except that. And he has never begged me about if he can come see me or. I mean it sounded like a booty call, but I don't know, he wasn't really bringing any thing up sexually and that's something he usually would do. So any hints, or advice on what his attentions was, why he waited for 1a. m. to HMU?
1
3