Do guys actually think about sexual things all the time or is that just what they say?

I’m seeing a guy (we’re not together) at the moment and he’s always been a star to me, very sweet, caring and thoughtful.

I do send him pictures now and then to keep him happy, however my family decided to go to China for the holidays two weeks ago. As you may or may not have known, all American social media platforms are banned in China, so I wasn’t able to contact him for the duration of my stay.

As soon as I got back home the first thing he did was ask for nudes very abruptly, just before a very rushed quick conversation about my wellbeing.

My question is simple, is he just using me, or does he actually care about me but can’t help his tendencies? Do all guys think about sex a lot of the time and just hide it for respect?
13
0