People in the service industry, is this behaviour extra friendly/nice or just trying to be a good employee?

People in the service industry, is this behavior extra friendly or just trying to be a good employee?

This guy undercharged me for a hotel service. I used ~ 2.5 hours overtime checkout and he explained their policy to me. I asked if he'd just charge 2 (assuming he was going to charge for 3 hours). He said he would waive the first hour and just charge for 1. I then asked to use another service and he was extra helpful with it and even explained the collection process when I asked if that was it (he made it very hassle-free so I wanted to be sure).

I was about to leave with my back towards him and then called out to me and asked me to not forget my receipt. He handed it to me (I later realised he forgot to ask me for a signature - it's a credit card and the receipt clearly asked for signature of cardholder. Not sure if he forgot in a frenzy or what..

I took the receipt and was already headed for the door with back turned when he called out we'll see you later. He was taking my stuff to be held for storage and when I turned he was just looking at me. I think i said sure or something along the line.

Was he being extra friendly as he found me attractive? The first time he said he said he'd waive the couple hours, I was like wow that's really nice but then the whole we'll see you later and then finding out he didn't ask for signature made me wonder if he was attracted to me.
Extra friendly - he's being nice as he finds you attractive (explains the forgetfulness)
He's just being a good employee who forgot about the small details like a credit card receipt signature
GirlGuy
1
0