Does he have feelings for me or does he just think I'm hot?

There’s this guy that I really like. He knows that I like him, but he is currently unavailable. He is in a friends with benefits and his partner forces him to stay exclusive (weird, I know). People have told me in the past that he thinks I am super hot. He wanted to ask me out and tried to hook up with me a couple times at parties, but I was seeing someone at those times. After these tries, he moved on and began ignoring me (i didn’t reject him because i wasn’t interested, i was just with someone and i don’t think he understood that). Now that he knows I am interested though, I catch him looking at me whenever I am around and listening in on my convos with friends. He also gets very distracted when I walk by. We don’t talk because his friends with benefits is a control freak, but it seems like he wants to approach me at times but just doesn’t. It’s confusing. I definitely don’t want to make another first move though because he is with someone and I don’t want to be that girl... But do you guys think he has feelings for me or is interested and is just in an awk situation or does he just think I am hot?
Does he have feelings for me or does he just think I'm hot?
Add Opinion