I met a guy in Japan, we decided not to start a relationship but to keep contact and see how it goes. He's ignoring me now. What did I do wrong?

I know what this sounds like but we talked about everything, it was not a sexual relationship! He was really shy and I was more likely to make a move in him. He followed me to another city, he had a crush on me first and he even made me self-made earings! He spend every possible day with me as I was in his city. He let me stay at his place for 4 days I had my own room of course, he is still living with his mother at home. I never had a boyfriend and he was a real gentleman, he kept contact as normal for a while after I left his city. But Since I'm back in my country he started to become strange. I wanted to Skype with him, and tell him that if he doesn't want to keep contact that's okay but he should tell me honestly. I wanted to ask if we should just get in touch again if I come back to Japan but he never gave me a chance. He didn't say anything. He even blocked me on Instagram. What do you guys think is he thinking? I'm heartbroken and confused I never liked someone that much.
Ps: please tell me you opinion I don't know what to write in those 'polls' options.
He didn't care about me in the first place
He will contact me again one day
He's a fucking asshole
Vote C
Maybe he was a gentleman but every guys is like that
Vote D
Other
Vote E
GirlGuy
1
0