WHAT IS THIS GUY PART TWO?

So I didn't sit on his lap. Then the next couple weeks were just a blur for me. Everybody in our grade thought we were actually dating (him being popular and rich) and within a week eveyrbody in my class just called me Ken's girlfriend. No matter how much i denied it he just kept saying that we were. People who knew it was a "joke" told me to actually date him because they thought he was being serious in some way. within like 3 weeks, some random girl told me she didn't like me since I was dating her crush. Yeah by this point I didn't have any words either. It didn't even seem like some joke either. People were talking about it in other classes and I didn't know what to do. One day he even came up to me and was like "Hey can we actually date?" I didn't even know if he was being serious so I just knda laughed and was like... no? a couple months passed and one day he just told everybody "guys Toad and I broke up. It's not me, it's her. She won't even talk to me or look at me." I was relieved but then everybody started to scold me. I was just rolling my eyes and didn't say much. The next couple weeks after we broke up, he still came up to my locker with his other group and friends and told them that I was his girlfriend. I just kinda walked off and didn't look back and he would always yell "I love you toad!! 99% of my heart is to you!!" and his friends started to get sonfused since they didn't know if he was serious or not. this kind of teasingasted the rest of the year. on the last day of school his close friend and him were walking in front of me and his friend was like "Ken, hold the door open for your girlfriend, come on." and he kind of panicked and held the door and was like oops, sorry. We were outside that day and his friend and him ended up sitting next to me. His friend nudged him a little and said, "hey, actually tell her. It's been long enough. Bro, she's sitting right next to you, come on." I don't know WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS.
WHAT IS THIS GUY PART TWO?
Add Opinion