Is this enough indication he’s worth speaking to and may like me back?

Anonymous
I never really noticed him till I kept catching him staring at me, which I never reacted to because first he’d look away whenever I noticed. secondly, i was too surprised to see him pay attention to me. i mostly see him watching me from afar or when he thinks I can’t see him, he was in a different room and seemed to be watching me from the window and when I noticed he quickly looked away then looked back at me quickly then looked away again looking pretty scared. and as soon as he seen I changed direction to walk past where he was he left the room and started walking really fast till he seen me (wondering if this was to talk to me or no) bc there was lots of people crowding infront of him and for someone that was speed walking two secs ago he didn’t seem in a rush to go anywhere or walk past them and he actually started walking slow as if them stalling was convient. I wanted him to speak to me so I looked at him hoping he wouldn’t already be looking at me and I could smile first but nope he was already looking at me and as soon as I looked at him he was already smiling at me but then quickly looked down at the ground nervously still smiling. should I speak to him is it possible he may be somewhat receptive?
0
0