Why does my boyfriend not want to see me?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about a month now officially and 3 months unofficially.

We don't get to see each other often because it is long distance, we saw each for half a day at the beginning of this week.

I offered to spend 5 hours on a bus to go and see him this weekend and he basiclally said 'maybe, I'll get back to you on that.' Its probably because he's got work to do over the weekend I guess but he never did get back to me, and he has been less attentive for past few days and normally wed arrange to skypw or call once a week - he hasn't done that either.

I dont want to suggest it becayse Im worried that if he doesn't wanna see me I dont want to cling onto him if he doesn't want my company.

He also went out last night and will probably be hungover tomorrow. I just don't get why my boyfriend would want to spend his weekend in bed hungover alone than with me 🙈🙈🙈🙈
1
0