Does he like me? (I'll PM anyone who wants more examples as I couldn't fit it all in). I'm good friends with this guy too?

My close friend thinks the guy I like might like me back here's why: Because he sent me a full page document of several links to sermons to listen to that will help me through my struggles (he also put in a paragraph, encouraging me for opening up to him, how brave it was etc). He also sent me a full page document filled with Bible verses that will help me through my struggles. He established that there's nothing I can do or say to make him angry or mad or upset with me. That it's his pleasure to help me. That I can message him whenever I want, that he'll never judge me. Last week at Bible study, after it finished I called him over to watch a video on my friend's phone. He sat by me for the rest of the evening, playing around with Snapchat filters with me, and had me laughing hysterical with his really funny voices and accents. Friend said she picked up a vibe. I've also caught him looking at me rather intently a few times too. I was holding friend's dog at one point. I made a comment to the guy (whilst holding the dog) that the dog was using my thumb as a teething ring. He laughed. End of conversation. I look up a few minutes later and he's looking at me rather intently. I also caught him looking at me rather intently at Easter Camp when a group of us were sitting and chatting. At a church event, when I was washing dishes next to friend, he goes up to say something to her, completely unaware that I'm there. I glance at him. He sees me then does a complete double take and goes "Hey!! Didn't see you there “. On Saturday, When I was walking out of the gym/Hall at event with friend for break time, I looked behind me and he was still standing by the aligned desks and looking at me. I gestured for him to come join us and he did. Then while us 3 are sitting outside, he says to me "wanna go for a walkabout?" so we walked over to where the races were starting to watch everyone. Friend stayed sat down. He also let me video him dancing to YMCA playing over the speakers.
He likes you
He likes you, but just as a friend
GirlGuy
1
0