Can anyone help me sort out these signals?

There is a guy (my best friend who is also my fwb) that I have been crushing on for 3 years. I have told him that I love him/ like him (I tell my friends i love them and appreciate them from time to time) and everytime I did he never said it back (which is fine) But after about a year and a half I told him that I like him more than a friend he laughed and was awkward about it (he is a shy guy). He has said that he loves me once (again fine). I let him know I couldn't keep having sex with him because I didn't want to ruin the friendship. He said he was ok with it. But eventually he let me know that he liked me as a friend and said that he thought that he made that clear. So i said ok, thank you. He still gets jealous and angry if I date someone or hang out with someone, still asks why aren't him and I dating and says that he likes me more than a friend. What should I do? Clearly he doesn't like me like that. He will say things like let's have a kid, let's date, that I don't like him as more than a friend and etc. How do I stop him from playing games?
Can anyone help me sort out these signals?
Add Opinion