Is there any connection here?

I really like this guy and I’m at a comeplete loss if he likes me or not.

i met him in febuaury and things didn’t kick off until end of April. He texted me saying need to see you again after seeing a picture of me on snapchat. That weekend I was going out and so was he. He approached me and shortly after I asked did he want a snog to which he said yes. 3 weeks after I went out again to a barn dance and he was there aswell. It was cute as he approached me again and we were with each other the whole night nearly. We kissed and hugged a lot. He kissed my forehead which was so cute and before I went home he said give us a kiss. I texted him th day after like 9 pm to which I thought he was being cold. I didn’t speak to him since until last night. It’s been about 5 weeks in between.

so I was out on Friday night. I seen a guy who works alongside him and I snapped a picture to him. Early in the morning he texted back but it wasn’t a conversation starter but I intiate conversation anyway.

So that was alright we’re texting back and fourth and he was more better to talk to than last time.

I was also out last night and he sent my story through chat with this emoji 😏 smirk face. So I said thanks lol as I didn’t know what is going. Maybe I just need to see him in person again
1 y
We matched on tinder 2 weeks ago aswell
Is there any connection here?
1
1