Why Do You Offer Discounts To Certain People At Your Job?

Anonymous
So I usually go to my crush’s job on the weekends.
And about two weeks ago his co-worker asked if I worked at the mall so he could give me a discount and when I said “no” he said ohh you’re here a lot. Kinda got the vibe he was trying to get where I work out of me.

And one week ago my crush asked if “I still worked at the mall” I said “No but I should since I’m always here”. And he smiled really big. He KNOWS I don’t work at the mall so I’m not sure why he asked that if he knew the answer.

Then about 2 days ago I went to his job to get ice cream and some random girl took my order, my crush was in the back setting stuff up and he glanced at me a lot as I ordered. and as I was leaving walking away he called me back and he leaned over the counter really close to me and said “I’m gonna start giving 10% discount since your here a lot” and the way he looked at me in my eyes made me melt away lol all I could say was “okay, thank you”.

So my question is are they trying to say I’m there a lot and it bothers them?
Or is my crush trying to tell me to stop going cause it makes him uncomfortable?
There’s other little signs my crush might have some type of interest in me. I’m just not sure WHYYY all the asking if I work at the mall and my crush giving me a 10% discount.
0
0