If a waiter from the cafe I've been to a few times recognized me on the street near the cafe, smiled and said hey to me, could he be attracted to me?

I kinda have a little crush on him. I think one time he even recognized me in the cafe when I came there after not attending this place for a few months, and yesterday I was walking past the cafe and he was outside and when he saw me he smiled widely and said hi. I know it could be nothing and waiters remember their clients all the time but I never had any waiters recognizing me while I was outside and it was really busy on the street at that moment so it was a lot of people around him.
I'm just curious, is there even a little chance that he somewhat liked me or am I just imagining things? Thank you in advance :)
7
0