Guys, does a kiss on back of a girl's hand have special meanings?

Guys, does it have special meanings to you if you were to kiss the back of a girl's hand?

My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for 4 months, and he has kissed the back of my hands, and not just on one occasion. I love it a lot when he does that... It actually melts my heart, but I wonder if a kiss on the back of my hand has special meanings?

He hasn't said that he loves me yet, but I always show a lot of care for him and would do almost anything for him. When he's looking for a job, I searched online as if I was looking for a job for myself. I'm not sure if that's how I make him feel, or does he mean "love"? But I don't know if a few months of relationship can make him develop "love"? We've had great conversations before we got into a relationship, so it might felt like we've known each other and felt connected?

Does it just depend on individuals? Meaning are some guys more ready to kiss their girls' hands, or does it have special meanings, just as "most" people don't just kiss anybody's lips unless they love the person? (although there are exceptions with kisses on lips, just like anything else)

Okay, for example, I don't know if other girls do to their guys, but I kiss my boyfriend's chest/upper chest and shoulder when we're embracing each other (but I'm talking about body parts that would only be exposed when the guy is at least half-naked, and the front of the body is inevitably more vulnerable, so this may not be a good example).

Please provide some insight? Thank you!
3
0