I have been friends with benefits with this guy for 3 years and it has been on and off continuously but is now stalking me what do I do?

We where friends with benefits for 3 years. He was on and off throughout the whole entire relationship and had a “sex” problem but because of our religion he doesn’t want to do anything until marriage. However he does want to kiss and touch (without any sexual interaction). He claims that he’s last relationship did not end well so he doesn’t want to be in a relationship hence why he want to be friends with benefits. However every time things get “heated” sexually between us he leaves for a duration of 3 months. However this last time he left he had found out I took off my hijab during the time we “broke up” and told me “I have a girl” and proceded to say “there doesn’t seem like there is anything stopping u from having Sex with me” I was very angry at first but replied saying “well ok I hope she makes you happy, bye” and blocked him off of all social media and my contacts. He has been cyber stalking me ever since (this has been going on for 6 months) i don’t know what to do with him. I don’t want him anymore because the relationship was 100% toxic and effected my mental state. I have been in therapy for the last 8 months ever since I’ve met this guy and my grades have been dropping. Throughout the relationship I noticed a change in his behaviour from “I’m playing you I just want sex” to “I’m very serious about u” which had me confused since he told me “don’t have sex with me or accept the friends with benefits relationship” when he asks for it. I’m guessing he doesn’t want to lose respect for me and wants to keep me on that high ladder however I’m not willing to put up with his mind games or childish antics anymore. He has done a lot of damage in my life and I know very well that none of my friends nor my brother would accept him in my life because of the things he has put me through. He’s a pathological liar and cheater. I really want him to get the memo that I’m through w him and that we are long since been over. I don’t have access to contact him anymore besides Instagram and Snapchat. What do I do? Help.
1
0