Why do some men think that men are superior to women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Countless reasons why men would think that way... Countless reasons why women would think they are similarly superior... Basically because the vast majority of people in the world aren't smart or very good at social interactions. But they tend to mostly form into groups involving a majority of either men or women. If your in a group of men it is a lot more common to hear horrible things about women (which are generally true) and if your in a group of women it is common to hear horrible things about men (which are generally true as well). People just look at the flaws they have themselves as not as big a deal as those that others have too. And people of the opposite sex tend to have less flaws that seem similar to your own due to cultural reasons. So it is natural one side would tend to see the other side as more flawed the more self centered a person is.

2|1
    0|2
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Preach. The ability to think outside the box like this is rare.

• Because they're really stupid.
    Only an absolute moron would think that way.
    Especially when there's so much evidence to the contrary. But of course, you can't expect a moron to even think to look at things like evidence.
    Some men believe this purely based on the fact that most men can beat up most women if they want to, stay the entire fuck away from these men.

6|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• The same way it exist differences that provoke hate like beauty, racism, type of intelligence, gender too...

The same with gender... its like questioning the ability of a fish to fly... or climb a tree

Men body is biologically design to be stronger than women

Comparing people, things, wtv have never been the right thing.. when u compare u overvalue one and undervalue the other one.

Instead we should ask does it work, function? And thats it

Men strenght to protect
    Women emotional nature to nurture their baby

We are biologically design to maintain our species alive

If a woman would feel like a man, then everytime she get pregnant and there's no enough economic sustain.. she will abort it... realistic, logical, no emotional breakdown

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Because those men have particularly large and fragile egos.
    2. Racism and sexism are fundamentally the same. Generally, humans think we’re the superior species of the planet... even tho we could easily die from just about anything. It’s very retarded thinking
    3. Those men are lazy and unskillful when it comes to impressing women. So they have to do something to make them feel validated... lie to themselves
    4. Those men are sexually selfish and believe that because they have a penis, any woman would be automatically satisfied... even though that’s not exactly how sex works 😂
    5. Because men in general are physically stronger, they underestimate the other kinds of strength that women have. Those men also tend to think they are smarter and wiser... but men have literally caused every single war to date in the history of mankind.

3|2
    1|3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 93

• Because men tend to be direct, and the most obvious arena to compare the sexes is physically. In that area, men are definitely superior. But that ignores female strengths like subtlety and cunning, plus higher EQ and understanding of people in general. Sexism, whether by or against men, is caused by overemphasis on some strengths others and devaluing others.

2|1
    0|0
  • Because that is how God designed it.

www.openbible.info/.../the_man_being_the_head_of_the_house

I agree with the Word of God

1|2
    5|2
    • It is not that men are more superior. There is no one trait or characteristic to a man, or a woman that makes one sex superior of the other.

The Bible is simply talking about rules and laws. By law, God decreed that a man should have authority because Adam came first, and he was formed in the image of God, and God is male, hence God the Father.

I stand by the living word of God. Hate me all you want for it, but it doesn't change anything. Again men are not superior in any way. No one ever said they were. Not even the Bible says it. But men should still be in charge, and Christ in charge of all man

• It sounds like you might have an inferiority complex with this question. Why the hell do you care what men think? If you are equal, the same, better, superior yourself, why would you give a sht what men think? Do you need them to validate you or something? Quit caring about what anyone thinks. Nobody actually cares about anyone else unless they want something from them.

2|3
    1|1
  • Because men ruled the World, and now they fear to loose their power.
    Then they need to believe that they are superior, that comfort them in the Idea that they deserve to rule the World.
    But they never deserved it. They just had to, in the past. And now this Time has passed, and they regret it.

The worst in this is that those men have mostly no arguments except thé weight of the brain (such a bad one XD)

2|0
    0|1
  • I enjoy the thought. It makes me happy when I'm sad. Also it gives me a reason to pay for the dates ("I'm the boss, I'm a good boss and pay for people following me around when I suggest going out somewhere"). I am thinking of superiority mostly in terms of things I am genuinely superior at, however, like being able to aim my pee at a precise target. I can write my name on my walls with pee.

0|1
    1|1
    • I would literally challenge any girl to a pissing contest for superiority.

• Because they where told by women and society that women where better then men. They where told this frequently and often and told how their gender was worthless/evil/stupid/inferior to the point where it pushed them out of the middle ground of believing that we are equals into the "we are superior" camp. Basicaly they had to prove to these people they where wrong so they started pointing out ways men where better then women to the point where they forgot all the areas that women where better.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because many women wrongly believe they can make a guy lose his shit and bow down before her by just flashing her boobs. Many women lack substance and do not make any attempt to work on themselves to provide value to a man. Whereas a man has to put in a shit tonne of effort, practice, and perseverance to attract a woman that he deserves.

0|3
    1|0
  • Men have a lot more to offer the world as evidenced by history. Women have made contributions but when you compare them to the amount of work that men have done, they pale in comparison. A woman’s biggest contribution is giving birth and that’s not even something that women fought for and earned, that’s just a biological reality. Men offer so much while women cost so much

0|1
    3|1
    • Giving birth is physically harder than anything you will ever do in your life 😂😂😂

• Show All
    • I'll pm you so we stop blowing up the poor owners notifications lol

• Because they don't understand facts. We each have our own strengths and weaknesses, it's just the way it is. Doesn't make one better than the other.

3|2
    0|0
  • Caitlyn Jenner won GLAMOUR's Woman of The Year Award. I need not say no more.
    That's like literally saying that men are better at being women.

0|3
    0|0
    • Now obviously I don't believe men are superior but either are women. Each gender have their cons and pros. And I have to acknowledge the fact that women create humans.

• The same reason some women think women are superior to men.

Don't ask me what that reason is though I have no idea..

1|2
    1|0
  • Guys who think that are just idiots. They believe that mostly because it is what they are taught either through family or society. Either way it shows a lack of critical thinking and lack of ability to have your own thoughts.

2|0
    0|0
  • Because men have testosterone, and that makes them prone to want to be superior to everything.
    This makes them develop a 'god' complex, and beleive that, at the very least, women are less superior than men
    It also allows them to feel good when the discriminate and abuse women

2|1
    0|0
  • Possibly due to biological reasons. I don’t think it’s insecurity or ego one bit.

3|3
    2|0
  • Little to no personal achievements, so the need to cling to a group identity arises.

4|1
    0|0
  • Why do some women think that women are superior to men?

Because there will always be narcisistic and egocentric assholes on the world, thats just how it is.

1|3
    0|0
  • either because they're closed-minded thick-skulled religious fundamentalists who think that digging any deeper than the surface of scripture is the same as saying its wrong, or because they're egotistical

2|1
    0|0
  • Here's my reasoning:

Any significant person from history in my life is a man. Who Invented the computer, internet, and this very website? All men. Who built my house? Men. Who made everything important to me? Mostly men. What impact have women had on my life? Well, I was born and breastfed, and that's pretty much it. I guess I had some unremarkable school teachers, but men are disadvantaged in that field, so... Just feels like women are absent from anything important, leaving the fate of civilization on the shoulders of men.

I just know that I'm going to be the one to protect women in a time of crisis, and no woman is ever going to protect me.

0|4
    6|0
    • It's so funny 4 male likes 4 female dislikes lol

• Show All
    • @ScarletSky I google "who invented wifi" and I get...

Terence Percival, John Deane, Graham Daniels, Diethelm Ostry & John O'Sullivan. None of those really look like woman names to me.

@davidnoxier Yeah... I know. It's just human nature though for women to consume and men to produce. It can be helpful to everyone to realize that for the most part it's a one sided relationship.

• Hedy Lamar was the person who invented it, those men patented the product when it became more commercially available, she had a military patent that she didn't renew when it became available for everyone

• You are assuming I think that and that is not true. I think men are better in some aspects (as lifting rocks) and girls are better in other (as organize stuff). Because there has to be a balance between us, we were made to be partner, so we are good in thinks you don't and vice versa

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably wouldn't be able to understand if I tried to explain it to you.

0|5
    3|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• I guess it has to do with the fact that men are stronger, faster and bigger physically... But what these guys seem to forget is that women are their equals they are stronger - we can deal with more pain, they are faster - we are smarter, they are bigger - we mature faster so that we'll always have an upper hand on our peers... We are equal so start acting like it...

3|2
    0|0
  • Because they can't get laid, so they make up some bs story about how evil women are to make themselves feel better about it.

6|2
    0|8
    • The ones who can't get payed are the nice guys who say women are superior... douche bags say your inferior suck my... and then the girl does

• Show All
    • Woah... I dare you to test that theory out. Film yourself walking up to a girl and say “You’re inferior, suck my dick” And see how she responds!! :) That’s a video I, for one, would love to watch.

• Can I be a little smoother then that or does it have to be so blunt?

• Because it gives them a Boner to think so , so they continue doing it.

6|3
    0|0
  • Because men are natural born leaders who are suppose to build for their families. We can look all throughout history that men for the most part were great inventors, fought mostly in wars, and created their own civilizations.

0|4
    0|0
  • Because they lack confidence and are intimidated by women that can stand up to them.

6|1
    0|3
  • Beeeecause they have small penises?

8|6
    2|11
  • Because they are, in terms of physical abilities. They're much stronger, bigger and they're braver than women. They're the risk takers, the providers, the protectors. Throughout history they've been protecting their women and they took care of them. They're the ones who went to war dealing with shit, taking the lead, dealing with responsibilities etc.
    Even the way they think is kinda superior. They can be very rational during hard times turning off their emotions. As well as their intelligence tend to be either the highest or the lowest. While women are average.
    Though, It doesn't mean that women are inferior at all. Women are amazing as well in terms of how they care, bear, comfort and soothe things. Men are just kinda outstanding in the way they are which makes them kinda superior over women (and again for those who can't read, that does not mean that women are inferior).

1|3
    3|0
  • Because patriarchy is a thing and has been since the dawn of human existence

3|0
    0|4
    • Muh patriarchy. Oh help we have a snowflake here.

Please miss, we don't live in the dark ages anymore, you have more rights than you may imagine. A lot of your so called patriarchy is just down to the choices of women, like the fact there aren't a lot of women in STEM. Its a choice, not men holding you back.

• Nothing wrong with patriarchy

• Probably old-fashioned. Men used to be "superior" since they had way way more rights and women were just there to obey them. It's still the case in some countries.
    Men are indeed physically stronger though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just because they found out about having more Neurons. What they don't know is why: we just don't need that much help to be smarter than them. (Now men will start to hate me).
    Bring. It. On. Douches. Hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • Men Are superior. It’s a fact you have to deal with.

0|3
    4|4
  • If you can answer that question, you deserve a medal...

1|0
    2|1
  • Why do some woman think they are superior to men?

2|10
    1|1
  • There are several reasons.
    1) Women's contribution to the world is underrated.
    2) Men's physical advantage over women for their strength.
    3) Education. Women being educated is still a new thing and female illiteracy is still high in many places. So that causes women to never be able to have their own identity and stand up for themselves. This is also why we have less female scientists and inventors, they were not even considered humans in past.
    4) Even though advances in technology and medical science made life easier for women and the gender differences matter less, some backdated people just like to stroke their ego with expired ideas. In past women really had less options than what they have now.
    5) The traditional role of men being the maintainers of women. I find nothing wrong with a family operating this way, however this does increase risk of bias and inequality in family members.

Listing reasons isn't a good way to explain it. It's a complex thing.

1|0
    0|1
  • Becaues in history they were treated like royalty and women were just maids n baby makers. Some have their head stuck on the 1700s era's thinking

0|0
    0|1
    • Wow. So you think men have been treated like royalty by being the ones sent off to battle every time there has been a war in history?

• Because for centuries they have been hardwired to be superior and it's hard to get rid of that idea.

1|0
    0|2
    • I mean they have been protesters of us and we of the baby. And the truth is that we both were important for the survival of our species.

• But now we have less women take care of baby and men gets food. Now it's both and it's pretty stupid just thinking one is better. Both are important in the years the human species are on earth.

• You know what we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for both men and woman soooo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're so afraid to confess that women are better

0|0
    0|1
  • well.. physically speaking men ARE superior.

1|3
    0|0
    • Some men. Let's be honest, though, "superior" could not reasonably be used to describe the physical attributes of a whole lotta guys out there...

• Show All
    • He had a vigina so his repduction organs where female simple

• If you haven't figured out I'm being sarcastic yet your probably on the spectrum

• Indoctrinated

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes