Why do some men think that men are superior to women?

2595

Most Helpful Guys

• Countless reasons why men would think that way... Countless reasons why women would think they are similarly superior... Basically because the vast majority of people in the world aren't smart or very good at social interactions. But they tend to mostly form into groups involving a majority of either men or women. If your in a group of men it is a lot more common to hear horrible things about women (which are generally true) and if your in a group of women it is common to hear horrible things about men (which are generally true as well). People just look at the flaws they have themselves as not as big a deal as those that others have too. And people of the opposite sex tend to have less flaws that seem similar to your own due to cultural reasons. So it is natural one side would tend to see the other side as more flawed the more self centered a person is.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Preach. The ability to think outside the box like this is rare.

• Because they're really stupid.
    Only an absolute moron would think that way.
    Especially when there's so much evidence to the contrary. But of course, you can't expect a moron to even think to look at things like evidence.
    Some men believe this purely based on the fact that most men can beat up most women if they want to, stay the entire fuck away from these men.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• The same way it exist differences that provoke hate like beauty, racism, type of intelligence, gender too...

The same with gender... its like questioning the ability of a fish to fly... or climb a tree

Men body is biologically design to be stronger than women

Comparing people, things, wtv have never been the right thing.. when u compare u overvalue one and undervalue the other one.

Instead we should ask does it work, function? And thats it

Men strenght to protect
    Women emotional nature to nurture their baby

We are biologically design to maintain our species alive

If a woman would feel like a man, then everytime she get pregnant and there's no enough economic sustain.. she will abort it... realistic, logical, no emotional breakdown

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • 1. Because those men have particularly large and fragile egos.
    2. Racism and sexism are fundamentally the same. Generally, humans think we’re the superior species of the planet... even tho we could easily die from just about anything. It’s very retarded thinking
    3. Those men are lazy and unskillful when it comes to impressing women. So they have to do something to make them feel validated... lie to themselves
    4. Those men are sexually selfish and believe that because they have a penis, any woman would be automatically satisfied... even though that’s not exactly how sex works 😂
    5. Because men in general are physically stronger, they underestimate the other kinds of strength that women have. Those men also tend to think they are smarter and wiser... but men have literally caused every single war to date in the history of mankind.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE