Was he testing my interest in him since I've been cancelling a few times or does he not care?

I've cancelled and rescheduled a date with a guy 3 times. He was nice about it for all of them until the last one when he became subtly passive aggressive. When i first cancelled, he sent me a sweet 'thinking of you' type message late evening knowing I was going away soon. I was pleasantly surprised to hear from him since onus is on me to set a new date. 2nd time I rescheduled right away and he was easy about it.

He's always the one who would check-in before a planned date to ask how I am or reach out on the day of to confirm plans. I never had to. After I rescheduled the last time by setting a date for 2 days later at around 730pm, he said that timing should work. My reason was that I had a late night out the day before and am not feeling up for it. Plus it was a celebratory weekend for me too. He sent me well-wishes to which I said i can't wait to see him.

Come the day of the date, I don't hear from him at all and texted him at 8pm and told him I suppose this date is not happening afterall? He texted back immediately and said he gets off work a little later but we could meet after or delay it once again (inserts haha). I felt like he was waiting for my text to gauge my interest in him?

Anyway, I said I couldn't do later and said we'll probably meet another time then. He then proposed the next day.
Yes - you cancelled a few times in a row, he wants to know where he stands with you. He genuinely likes you or he would move on.
Not really - his behaviour does not mean anything
GirlGuy
3
0