I think I'm jealous of my ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend?

I'm currently in a relationship for three years now. I had a past relationship with this guy (13 years. older than me) about 7 seven yeas ago. Our relationship did not last that long. He broke up with me six years ago and I could not even remember the reason why. What I could remember was that I was too jealous and I wanted him to publicize our relationship which he absolutely refused to do reasoning that it was not yet the right time. I was too young then and was not established professionally, financially, and probably emotionally. What i remember was that our break up was not a pretty sight. I was devastated for 2 years. Yet, we somehow managed to remain friends. I recently learned that she has now a girlfriend who is 20 years younger than him. I could not bear it cause he publicizes her new girlfriend, even in social media. How could he do these things for her when back then he absolutely refused to do that same thing for me? Or maybe I'm just jealous of that fact? I'm really confused and pissed?
I think I'm jealous of my ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend?
Add Opinion