How much do guys talk about girls with their friends?

So there is this guy who texted me last year and was interested
I wasn't tho

He texted me again a few months ago and I never use Facebook so just a hey and me never going online again lol I just saw him at the bus station and remembered..

The thing is he is friends with the guy I'm seeing casually, who is by the way talking about his friends and I'm just in my head like yeah he tried it and that other friend once flirted with me.. I know exactly who they are lmao

Basically I don't want to destroy their friendship and I want to know if let's say my guy knows that his friend text me here and there but I don't want to ask him, cause their friendship, so do you guys talk about the girls you text with and stuff?

Cause I do lol my girls always know the guy, they always know who the person is and if it's more then texting I will keep the details for me, cause privacy but they know who it is
1 y
*with your friends?
It's early in the morning don't judge me lol
33
1