This guy I'm dating is on vacation and I haven't heard from him since he left. Is this normal?

So this guy isn't my boyfriend yet we haven't made it official so we're like dating. We have been getting to know each other still flirting and etc but still I'm not his girlfriend as yet. Anyways he's sweet and nice and I feel like I know him already, 2 days ago we had sex for the first time. He seemed normal everything still seemed the same. But then yesterday morning he texted me saying that he's on his way to vacation with his brother and friends to Vegas and that was the last I heard of him. I shot him a text before I went t bed saying I hope you have fun and be safe and still no response. Is he ignoring me on purpose or is this normal? DO you think he lost interest after we had sex or am I over reacting. I just haven't heard from him at all that's all
0
1