He says he'll call me back once he?

My boyfriend says he'll call me when he gets home from work or when he gets home after leaving his family's house or will be talking earlier today he said I'll call you back later on this evening and he never does sometimes he does... 85% of the time he doesn't... for example it's been couple weekends we had plans to see one another... so he calls me on his lunch hour says I'll call you after work to let you know what time I'll be by to pick you up so you can spend the weekend with me... great sounds good... but he doesn't call me... so after couple hours goes by I call him and he doesn't answer... why is that? So I talked to him the next day I asked him why did he answer his phone what happened to him calling me he doesn't answer the question about him calling me but he does say this about him not answering the phone I didn't hear my phone ring
1 y
All I ask is for him to keep his word if you're saying you're going to call me you should call me because when you don't call me I think you're not interested and I'll leave you alone besides that my father always told me that if a man has nothing in the world but his word if you can't hold on to that then he's not a man
1 y
And and to me a man's word is more valuable than his bank account
He says he'll call me back once he?
3
1